Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Serendipity

I had the good fortune today to have a window of calm time to catch up with an old friend from high school.  The years fell away as we talked and shared stories of our very different lives. 

What a gift!

Many many years have unfolded since we were in the same time and space and it was absolutely beautiful to watch the years fall away as we discovered how much we still share.  How cool is it to still have someone who knew you back when you were a child!

Each of us in our own ways, in our own places are still seeking God and that is a wonderful thing to share with each other.

I am blessed that we have been able to keep in contact for all these years and still share that friendship we had so many years ago.

Dear God,

  Thank you for the blessings of friends. I appreciate receiving your grace THROUGH them.  Help me be a way for you to speak TO them.  Thank you for helping make this time possible for me.   

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment