Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Where Are You Leading Me?

Okay - so maybe I don't really want to know!  I did what you asked.  I went to see THOSE people.  I went in their house and it was incredibly uncomfortable!  I didn't know what to say..

So....

But I made conversation, I delivered what I needed to deliver.   but man, I'm glad it's over.  I don't want to do that again.

we'll see....

It was awful.  I was SO uncomfortable.  I didn't know what to say or how to act.

but I got you through it, didn't I?

Yes, but I don't want to do that again.  I was there less than TEN minutes and my clothes and my hair STINK!  The smoke haze was terrible.

true - addiction is no fun

but why me?  I quit over 20 years ago and it makes me crazy!

uhhhh.. you don't think you are over-reacting?

no way..... okay, maybe a little.  But I don't think they wanted me there... they just wanted what I had to deliver.

well.... maybe "I" wanted them to have you there.

okay - now that doesn't make sense to me.  What possible good did that do?

You don't HAVE to understand.  YOU have to trust me... just like THEY do.  It will go easier next time.

Next time?

Don't worry about it.... let's have a good evening....  we'll talk about this thing some more tomorrow.  You do trust me, don't you?

Of course, but...

No buts....

Okay.... I did promise.... where you ask me to go, I will go.  But it IS okay to talk to you about it, isn't it?  Maybe even whine a little?

Oh boy.... did you ever read about my child Moses?  Yes.... I LIKE it when you talk to me.... and I especially like it when you do what I ask anyway.  So let me hold you now.  It was a good day.

Thanks, God.  I'll try not to whine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment