Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank You :-)

Thank you, God, for another day.

It sure didn't turn out the way I expected.  It was a lot harder.  Appointments were longer than expected.  My husband is miserable with a cold.  My kids are being kids.... and I've been fighting a headache since last night.

But I'm thanking you anyway.

I have a warm home to come back to at the end of the day.  We had a leftover pot of soup to heat and eat.... and there were no bills in the mail today.  And I have these blessed people to take care of and love.

Sometimes it's hard.  But that's good.  It feels good to get through it with a smile - well, mostly.  But I'm grateful for the blessings you shower on me!

Thank you for this day..... and I look forward to tomorrow.

Amen.

PS... if you could see your way to making the headache go away, it just could be a perfect Friday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment