Monday, February 27, 2012

Blessings!

Too many times we feel alone.

There are things happening in our lives that we don't understand.  AND we have to smile and be cheerful for our loved ones so THEY won't worry... even though we are sick inside.

It is you that I want to pray with this morning.

So.... take a minute and know that I see you.  I know you.... and I am sending a big hug to you.


Dear God,

     Please bless the person praying with me right now.  This is a strong, kind person who is carrying one of life's heavy burdens.  My friend and I both know that You are in control.... that You have a master plan.  We trust that You are working through us to bring good.. to help bring about your Kingdom... but, Lord,  my friend feels lost right now..... overwhelmed and alone.  And I want my friend to have the peace and faith that can only come from You.  Father, hold this child of yours in the palm of your hand and shelter her from her fears.  Give her the health and strength and grace to face the week ahead.  Help her know that You are right there beside her.  Please bless her family and friends and all those she is caring for.  Give her the peace she needs to hold firm and do your Will in her life.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment