Sunday, February 12, 2012

Thank you, God....

My word, the sun has been shining so beautifully the last few days... thank you, God....

I'm glad you noticed

It feels like you've done it just for me.  I was pretty upset the other day.

Of course you were.  Disappointments are hard

Just fear, God...  I get scared sometimes about how we are going to make it.

I know

But I appreciate that you always manage to help me figure things out.  AND that you send me little signs that help me know things will be okay

It helps that you talk to me... and even more when you LISTEN

I have to admit it feels dumb sometimes


Of course.  That's where faith comes in.  

Thanks for helping me see that your hand is everywhere.... that there are really no coincidences...

What do YOU call it when things happen mysteriously?

Not coincidences, certainly.... you are clearly mixing and stirring and helping things to happen....  I think I call them

Yes??

Miracles.   Yes, God.... your miracles.. are everywhere in my life.   And I thank you.

You are welcome.... you know..  you are my precious child.... and I want the best for you. 

I believe it, God... and I appreciate your loving me through my fears.  I will try to listen and keep my feet on the path you set.

That's all I ask.


1 comment:

  1. :) Great reminder to count our blessings and look for those DAILY miracles....Open our eyes Lord...!

    Havea blessed day today and always Kay!

    ReplyDelete