Sunday, April 3, 2011

What a DAY!

My mind has been rolling around like crazy since I arrived at church this morning!

I have 2 pages of notes.... so I will have ideas to share with you :-)

One of the things I dislike the most is that place in my head....

Where I am poised to move forward ...

AND there are several roads to take.

For me right now.... it is writing and prayer... but sometimes it is other choices that life demands of us.  Sometimes we sit and are caught betwixt and between....  so many opportunities... and who knows WHAT the outcome will be...  It is hard.  But that is okay because life is not supposed to be easy.  Easy has no rewards.  But easiER would be okay sometimes :-)


Dear God....

  Tonight I will take a rest.  I trust in you.  You alone.  You know what my choices are.  And you know where you want me to go.  Tonight I will praise you because you are awesome.  Tonight I will thank you for my blessings.  Tonight I will stop the maelstrom in my head and just rest.  I am open.  YOU direct me.  YOU lead me.  I am ready when you are!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment