Monday, March 30, 2015

#9 Jesus Falls the 3rd Time



I don't get it, Jesus

You suffered so much

One more time, you fell under the weight of the abuse your body went though
    How could you get back up again?


      But just like the time you were tempted in the desert

      and you got up a third time

      and triumphed over temptation




      How many times do we fall and get back up?   

      Sometimes it hurts SO much to keep going!

      When does it become so much of a burden that we simply stay down?




      You showed us.

      You showed us that we ALWAYS get back up if we want to be like you.


      Dear Jesus, 
           Help me be like you.  As I grow older and older, I fall over and over.  The pain of getting back up again gets worse and worse.  Nothing at all like you went through, of course... but my pain is my pain... and it gets harder to keep going.  I want to be like you.  I want to be strong enough to stay on the path God has chosen for me.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment